To preserve, protect, maintain and enhance the city's parklands and recreational facilities and engage people in leisure activities that contribute to their quality of life.
Administration - 1400 19th Street North
- Lifeguard / Water Safety Instructor Part-time Applications
- Recreation Center Part-time Employment
- Teen Youth Part-time Employment
- Park Part-time Temporary, Part-time Permanent Employment
- Class Fee Instructors. Teach instruction in a park.
Full Time Employment Opportunities
Apply at City of St. Petersburg Human Resources
Life Guard and Water Safety Instruction - Does not guarantee employment.
Aquatic Training Information
Teaching Opportunities - Become a Fee Class Instructor
Teach private classes in a park.
All instructors must be permitted and approved.
Our annual magazine that features recreation activities and things to do at over 150 parks and arts & culture venues in St. Petersburg, Florida.