Pinellas Pioneer Settlement is a living history museum where visitors can observe and take part in the skills, crafts and social customs of late 19th century life in west central Florida. The settlement includes The Brantley Building (1888), Endicott House (1898), Blacksmith Shop, Saw Mill, Sugar Cane Shed, Print Shop, Gas Station, and Log Cabin.
Facilities Available for Rent
- Pole Barn: Rent the pole barn to accomodate your large group. Covered area, 24' x 48', concrete floor, electrical service, picnic tables, and benches available. Restrooms located in an adjacent area.
- All rentals add 7% sales tax. Non-profit tax exempt organizations must include a Consumers Certificate of Exemption with their application.
- Pole Barn: 1 - 50 people from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. is $25 / hour
- Pole Barn 1 - 50 people from 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. is $45 / hour
- Pole Barn over 50 people from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. is $30 / hour
- Pole Barn over 50 people from 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. is $50 / hour
For more information, go to the Environmental Studies Area page.