Pinellas County Farm Bureau and UF/IFAS Extension are sponsoring hands-on workshops for adults (ages 18 & up) during the festival.
- Workshop Schedule:
- Saturday, April 23
- 10 a.m. | Succulent Planter | Create a succulent planter for your home or garden. Selection of plants and containers are provided and will vary.
- 2 p.m. | DIY Seed Balls | Learn to create your own DIY wildflower seed balls and herb seed tapes. Selection of seeds will vary.
- Sunday, April 24
- 10 a.m. | Upcycled Herb Planters | Learn how to use upcycled containers as a herb planters. Selection of herbs and containers are provided and will vary.
- 2 p.m. | Koko Dema - Japanese House Plant Display | Create a Kokedama ball.
Workshops are free and are taught by UF/IFAS Master Gardeners.
Limited spots available. Reserve your spot online:
The Garden Club of St. Petersburg displays their creativity through juried floral designs and crafts representing gardens from around the world. Exhibits are designed with a new theme each year.
The public is invited to vote for the best of show in both the horticulture and floral design category.
Judging occurs the Friday before the festival and awards are given to the winners at the festival on Sunday at 3 p.m. inside Walter Fuller Recreation Center. All judges are from clubs within the Florida Federation of Garden Clubs District VIII and use standards set by the National Garden Clubs, Inc. For more information on the Garden Club, visit www.gardenclubstpetersburg.org.
The Garden Wagon Parade & Decorating Contest
Get your wagon ready for The Garden Wagon Parade & Decorating Contest. Deck out your wagon and enter the parade to win a prize for youth and adults:
- First Place: $75 - Adults / $75 - Youth
- Second Place: $40 - Adults / $40 - Youth
- Third Place: $10 - Adults / $10 - Youth
Entry Fee: Only $5 per entry
CONTEST REGISTRATION has closed.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org