Hours of operation
Opens 30 minutes before sunrise and closes 30 minutes after sunset
Dog Park Rules
- Dog owners must clean up dog waste.
- Dog owners must be in the park and within view of their dogs at all times.
- Dog owners must have a leash in hand at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the park.
- Agressive dogs are prohibited from the park.
- There is a limit of two dogs per person.
- No food or treats for dogs or owners.
- Dogs must be vaccinated and display current tags.
- Dog must be under voice control at all times (they should come when called by their owners).
- Puppies under four months are prohibited.
- Children under 10 years of age must be under strict supervision.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited from the park.
- Dog owners must immediately fill in any holes their dogs dig.
Thank you for observing common courtesy and park rules while visiting this unique St. Petersburg public facility.
Dog Park Maintenance Schedule
The maintenance schedule is listed under each dog park.
Please be aware that during routine maintenance the dog park is closed temporarily to the public. Scheduled maintenance is weekly. Contact us at 727-893-7441 with any questions.
401 20th St. N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33713
Large and Small Dog Park Area
Scheduled maintenance: Tuesday, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.