Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help.
Hours of operation
Opens 30 minutes before sunrise and closes 30 minutes after sunset
Dog Park Rules
- Dog feces must be cleaned up by the dog owners.
- Dog owners must be in the park and within view of their dogs at all times.
- Dog owners must have a leash in hand at all times.
- Keep small children and infants under strict supervision.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the park.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited from the park.
- Dog owners must immediately fill in any holes their dogs dig.
- Aggressive dogs are prohibited from the park.
- Dog must be under voice control at all times, i.e. they should come when called by their owners.
- Thank you for observing common courtesy and park rules while visiting this unique St. Petersburg public facility.
Dog Park Maintenance Schedule
The maintenance schedule is listed under each dog park.
Please be aware that during routine maintenance the dog park is closed temporarily to the public. Scheduled maintenance is weekly. Contact us at 727-893-7441 with any questions.
401 20th St. N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33713
Large and Small Dog Park Area
Scheduled maintenance: Tuesday, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.